Friday, July 11, 2014

Genie 2 - Scrapper's Delights

 
 
 



I had the pleasure of being chosen to join the Scrapper's Delights New Release Team, and this is my very first creation as part of their design team.  Whoop Whoop!  The new release consists of Genies!  I was a huge fan of I Dream of Jeanie when I was younger, and fell in love with this release.  My assignment was Genie 2 and love how she turned out! I was a bit intimidated with the genie lamp, but as I started coloring it, it went along so easily!  I definitely see a shopping trip in my future to pick up the other adorable genies.  Yes, I'm one of those people that has to have the whole set!  LOL!  The new images can be found here at Scrapper's Delights. Thought I'd make it a bit easier to provide the link if you feel an irresistible urge to shop! They would be perfect for so many occasions! I couldn't resist putting a 3d birthday cake in the inside, cute, cute, cute!  Check them out! 



Aren't they amazing? Thanks for stopping by to check out these beauties!  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 
 
 



4 comments:

Joey said...

This is stunning, beautiful colours in the background and gorgeous swirly gems.Joey x

Denise Goeldner said...

Goergeous creation beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Bettina L. said...

This is stuinning. Love the scenery you've made with this genie and congrats on your dt spot. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

Squirrel x said...

Super gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at ALBC this month with your magical make. Hugs xx

Post a Comment