Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sassy Graduate - Sassy Studio Designs



 
Dare to be Sassy Thursday, #177 - Black and White with a Pop of Color!  Hope you're not getting tired of Graduation cards, I've been on a roll lately trying to get mine done.  At Sassy Studio Designs, Lindsay has both girl and guy graduates in a few styles, they are so much fun to play with.  Hop by and check them out!  I hope I'm inspiring you to create with my different style of cards!  I just love this one!  This is the first twisted easel card I've made and it is so perfect for the Grad cap.  I made the tassel, a little big, next time I'll size it down a bit.  I thought I was pretty clever using the white bow to anchor the corner.  So girlie and lots and lots of bling.  Link up the the challenge with your card and come join the fun.  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 
http://lexiscreations.blogspot.com/ - Black and White plus one
 
 
 

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this card Debbie, such a clever take on the twisted easel.

Jovan said...

AWESOME card!

Kathy said...

So cool Debbie. Love the cap and tassel, such a perfect grad easel card.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Debbie, another amazing card! Love how you made it look like a graduation cap. Very clever!

Darlene said...

This is just a fabulous Graduation Card Debbie! Awesome design & coloring!

Paper Panda said...

Fab card, thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Apassionforpaper said...

Wow, great easel card, love your clever design.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week.
Good luck
Julie Ann x
Penny's DT

Post a Comment